- 1 large can of Grand biscuits
- 6 Apples cut, cored and peeled
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cook down with water, sugar, butter, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg.
- Cook until very smashed.
- Roll out your biscuits very thin.
- Put some of your cooled apple mixture in each center
- Save the sugary syrup for later.
- Fold over and smash edges with a fork.
- Bake for about 15 minutes on 350 degrees
- Drizzle the sugary syrup with honey on top and serve.