- 1 -20 oz. Bag of shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 large box of portobello mushrooms, chop in about 1″ x 1″ pieces, sauteed in butter, onions, and garlic and set aside.
- 1 stick real butter
- 3 T garlic (I use garlic in a jar)
- 1 x large onion chopped
- 1 can Campbell’s nacho cheese soup
- 1 bag of shredded cheese
- 1 12 oz. bag of mixed veggies, I use season choice steam Italian blend in frozen foods
- 1 box of pasta of choice, cooked and drained
- 1 medium deer roast, cooked as you would just to eat, cool and shred
- Salt and pepper to taste
In 9 x 13 glass baking dish, place potatoes bottom and sides. I put a little butter in mine and bake on 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Steam veggies as per package. Mix meat, cheese soup, rest of your butter, veggies, pasta, 1/2 of shredded cheese, 1/2 mushrooms in a bowl.
Remove hash browns from oven and place your mixture in potatoes, leaving about 1″ of potatoes showing around the edges. Top with your remaining mushrooms and cheese, not getting on edges. Bake 10 more minutes. Serve hot.