- Four boneless chicken breasts boiled until tender; then shredded
- One 1-ounce package of cream cheese
- One 16-ounce bottle of ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 18-ounces of monterey jack shredded cheese
- One 16-ounce Frank’s buffalo wing sauce
- Mix shredded chicken with buffalo sauce.
- Place in 9 x 13 glass dish.
- Cook cream cheese and dressing in saucepan until smooth. Pour over chicken in glass dish.
- Cook 20 minutes on 350 degrees uncovered.
- Spread cheese on top and return to oven for 10 additional minutes.
- Serve with chips.