1 bell pepper
3 tsp of minced garlic
2 large tomatoes
3 lb Deer Roast or Duck breasts or beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
2 tsp ground cumin
1 Tbsp heaping tablespoon of coconut oil (vegetable oil or olive oil can be substituted)
1 Tbsp Cracker Girl Seasoning
1 tsp ground pepper
1/2 Cup water
1 Tbsp flour
1. In a large crockpot or stove top pan add or oil, and turn on high. Roughly chop the tomato and add on top of meat.
2. Remove seeds from bell pepper, rough chop and add to top of ingredients.
3. Rough slice onion and add to pan.
4. Add garlic, cumin, Cracker Girl and pepper. Now stir all ingredients together.
5. Place lid on top and cook on High for 8 hours. 1 hour before Carne Guisada is ready add flour to water.
6. Stir flour mixture into pot and let simmer for the next 1 hour.