- 1 large package of shredded cheese of choice ( I use mixed package)
- 1 small package of shredded sharp cheddar cheese to roll your ball in.
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 -8 oz. cream cheese
- 4 green onions chopped (Save a few tops for your pumpkin stem top)
- Pepperoni slices for the face
- Chips or crackers of choice
Make sure your cheese is at room temperature for easy mixing. I mix with my mixer, and if it a little soft I just stick it in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Form into a ball and roll in your sharp cheddar. Make a jack-o-lantern face with the pepperoni and stick a few stems of the green part of your onion and you are ready to serve! A big hit with our family and can be made at the last minute.