Hanna was on the show recently and shared this simple, delicious pie with a Southern flair. We had to fight off the studio crew long enough to get the segment done, and then Hanna’s pie lasted about thirty seconds into the next commercial break!
Ingredients (for two pies)
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- 1-14oz eagle brand milk
- 1-10oz can crushed pineapple
- 9 ounces cool whip
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans. That makes 2 pies
- Mix all ingredients
- Pour into crust. Sprinkle with extra pecans if you wish.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.