- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup of soft butter
- 2 eggs Pecan halves to go on top of each muffin
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease well your muffin pans so they won’t stick.
- Medium bowl mix sugar, flour, and pecans together.
- In separate bowl mix butter and eggs.
- Mix both together and place in your muffin tins, about 2/3 full.
- Bake in small tin 14 to 15 minutes and 17 minutes on the larger tins.
- Go around edge with a knife.
- Place your half of pecan on top