From the kitchen of Anna Flower
2 lbs. Deer Burger, browned
1 Onion, diced
1/2 cup Celery
2 cans Rotel
1 T Minced Garlic
1 tsp Parsley and Basil
2 cans Beef Broth
1 1/2 cups Hashbrowns
1 can Corn, drained
1 (8oz) Cream Cheese
1 T Cracker Girl
1 T Black Pepper
1/4 cup Ketchup/Tomato Sauce
2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese
5 strips Bacon, cooked & crumbed (optional)
1/4 cup Flour
1 cup Milk (depending on thickness)
1. Brown deer with onion and spices in large skillet.
2. Add to crockpot along with veggies, bacon, cream cheese and canned goods.
3. Stir and cook over low heat for 6-8 hours or 4 on high.
4. About 10 min. before serving, whisk together the milk and flour.
Add to crockpot along with cheese.
5. Cook for 10 additional minutes until cheese melts and soup has thickened. Enjoy!
Note: Make a roast the day before. Use the left over broth instead of canned beef broth.
Great with toasted bread or bread bowl.