- Pork Tenderloin
- 1/3 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Barbecue Sauce (you can decide if you like a lot or just a little)
- Take tenderloin and put in a crock pot.
- Salt it for taste, not too much.
- Add 1/3 cup water (this helps so it will not get too dry).
- Cook on High for 8 hours.
- Cook until tenderloin can shred easily with a fork.
- Take your fork and pull it apart. This will be very easy, because the tenderloin will fall apart on its own.
- Add as much or as little Barbecue Sauce as you want.