Author: Family Savvy
Everyone will go crazy over these strawberry brownies – they are beyond yummy!
- 1 box strawberry cake mix (I use Duncan Hines)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 – 2 TB water or milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 8″ square baking pan with parchment (and spray with Pam).
- Mix strawberry cake mix, eggs, and oil with hand mixer until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly into pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until just set; be careful not to overcook.
- Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes; lift carefully from pan using ends of parchment to lift.
- Mix powdered sugar and water until smooth.
- Pour glaze over brownies, spreading to edges so that glaze will drip down sides.
- Allow brownies to cool and glaze to set before cutting into squares.